The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1593 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/14/09
Wow--what an inspirational story that proves again how God is always with those who love him. I was cheering for Kathy from start to finish.
You really gave us a picture of a remarkable woman, who, in spite of the "bad" in her life, has made a very good life--a great example for all of us.
05/17/09
A brilliant example of God's will overcoming suffering to become an instrument for His glory. Thank you for introducing us to this remarkable woman.
05/21/09
Wonderful story about an inspiring woman. Thank you for sharing and congrats on the EC.
05/21/09
WONDERFUL! I was hoping, hoping, hoping that it was a true story and nearly cheered out loud at the end. So well written, nice pace with just enough suspense and insight. This entry is superbly done. I'm looking forward to learning more about this incredible woman (and what a God she serves!)
05/21/09
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 3RD PLACE EC for this interesting and inspiring article! :)
05/21/09
Congratulations on your EC. What a great story of how God can use something bad for something good. And very good writing, too.
05/22/09
A very moving story and well told. Congratulations.
05/22/09
Whoops! That was goofy. I was logged in as my other half. And have been for the last half dozen congrats I've posted. Sorry!
05/22/09
beth,

You've given to us a stirring testimonial of a remarkable story of resolute faith.

My favorite sentence ..."The human heart is fragile and vulnerable; the human spirit easily crushed."

Thank you, Beth. Your story served as grace in my life.