The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 717 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Great job!

I did not guess until nearly the end that it was the Abraham and Isaac story.
01/10/14
I’d love to have your input into the free writing lessons available on the FaithWriters forums. This week’s lesson is on writing devotionals, and next week will cover writing on topic for the weekly challenge. Look for it at http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=67, or if you’re on Facebook, you can “like” Faithwriters Writing Lessons.
01/10/14
Excellent job with the retelling of Abraham and Isaac. Really well done!

God bless~
01/11/14
This is a superbly done retelling of the Abraham/Isaac story.

I have one teensy comment on mechanics: there's a difference between "Why aren't you eating honey?" and "Why aren't you eating, honey?" (When addressing a person, always set off their name with a comma).

I loved your narrator's authentic voice; his pain and relief were both very real.
Wonderful retelling of the story of Abraham's obedient reaction to God's command! This is WOW!
01/19/14
Very clever portrayal of Abraham's inner wrestling in spite of his obedience to God's instruction to him. Even cleverer because you disguised the characters until right near the end. Great work.