The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 671 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/03/11
Well written. Delightful yet touching. God bless!
03/04/11
Nicely written. I like your characters, the setting and the tone of your entry. Thanks for sharing.
03/04/11
great writing.... about such a hard and time consuming thing to tackle
03/04/11
Thanks! It brought back memories of going through my mom's photos with my sisters after she died. It's a good exercise to remember these things. Good job.
I truly enjoyed this. It bought back sweet memories of my precious mother. Very tender and touching. Good job. Keep writing
03/06/11
What a lovely concept. Check for a few punctuation errors scattered throughout and look for ways to let actions tell the story without having to spell it out. It will strengthen the great story you already have here.
03/07/11
Grace, a most precious gift. You have brought it into your story very well. Thank you for sharing. Keep writing.
03/08/11
I love the memories that pictures evoke. It is very daunting to look through someone else's things after he or she has died.

Very touching and moving story.
03/08/11
The feelings came through very well in your story in expressing grief and bitter sweet. Finding grace is key to the start of a new tomorrow, and we can be thankful to the One who knows His plans for us, plans to prosper and not harm, plans to give us hope and a future (Jeremiah 29:11).