The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 905 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/26/10
Gripping tale of a tormented soul told through this poem. Keep writing.
02/26/10
Good job of showing the feelings of someone who's lost and doesn't know God. They don't know that friend and peace is in Christ.
02/28/10
Wow! Well done. Got your message and it spurs me on to be the bearer of wonderful news.
02/28/10
Very sad and haunting tale of a teenager who has lost his or her way - and can't seem to get rid of the torment within. Nicely done. You hit the nail on the head when it comes to this weeks Topic..."Shhh"; From one poet to another, "Well Done", (And by the way, the first piece I ever sold to a magazine was a poem) - so keep writing! There's nothing like seeing your name in Print!
Beautiful. This poem flowed like a never ending river. I enjoyed this immensely. Keep writing.
03/03/10
This is VERY good! I enjoyed both the story and the poetic skills--my favorite so far at this level.

A teensy correction in these two lines:

A mission that has lost it's goal.
A silent outcry, shhh it's old.


In the first of those two lines, your its should not have an apostrophe. The possessive its is like his or hers--no apostrophe. Your second one is fine--there the it's stands for the two words it is.

This is a very, very well-done poem!