The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 558 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/24/12
A beautiful warm and touching story. I loved it. Nicely done. The Lord does work and move mightily in our lives does He not?

Thank you. God Bless~
08/24/12
Beautiful story. Gotta love that guy with the gnarly hands. Thanks for sharing.
I absolutely loved this story. You did an outstanding job of bringing your characters to life by showing me with their actions what they were feeling. The only thing that puzzled me was how she knew his name. I almost wonder if you had shortened the beginning paragraph a bit and had started with the checkout line if it might have drawn some readers in a bit sooner. But even having said that I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this story. This quarter there have been so many stories that are quite similar but you hit it out of the park on this one!
Very orignal entry with a powerful message. Great job.
08/29/12
A warm and enjoyable story with some great messages...God does answers prayer in fantastic and often unexpected ways...your story shows us that.
Thank heavens for kleenexes. This was such a tender loving story. One that truly speaks about how a childs smile can brighten ones life.