The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1084 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/18/06
Sometimes the poorest people are actually the richest!! Great writing!!
05/20/06
I really like this! You are certainly a creative writer and this is polished enough for publication. You also let us "see" your message in action, through the eyes of your character. God bless your writing---you are destined for higher levels!
05/22/06
You did a good job of capturing the voice of a young girl. Very realistic sounding. The lesson was perhaps a tad predictable--adding an unexpected twist of some sort would elevate this story. Nice lesson, well written.
05/22/06
Beautifully written - you captured her voice perfectly. Well done.
This is very good and it's well written. It is positive without being "Polyanna". Good job.
05/23/06
Good job. Highlighting the importance of families being together is very important in our world. Good job.
05/23/06
You've done a great job of capturing this young girl's voice - you didn't "overwrite" the journal as some authors tend to do when attempting this style. Well done!
05/23/06
Smooth writing. The voice is authentic. And the story is perfectly on topic. Well Done.
05/24/06
I liked this - a lot. A very moving personal account. Someone said, sometimes, the poor are the richest - amen.
05/25/06
This was so good.I liked it the best.
05/25/06
Congratulations, Karie! I'm delighted to see your entry receive this recognition. God bless your writing!