The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 916 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I really enjoyed your entry. I think it was a creative twist on the topic and I loved how the mom wrote about life events with music.
I don't think I can comment until I wipe the tears away. Wow! This was so intense. I still have goose bumps up and down my arms and chills tingling my spine. This is pure genius. I'm not super musical, yet I still totally got what you were saying. I've never been able to hear the story in music without lyrics but with your vivid descriptions I felt like i could hear every note. This is one of the best stories i have ever read and you touched me in so many ways. I guess the correct word would be Bravo!!(And a standing ovation)
02/22/13
This is superb. Absolutely awesome. This will linger for a long time. Wow. Very, very good work!
02/22/13
This is superb. Absolutely awesome. This will linger for a long time. Wow. Very, very good work!
02/23/13
Wow-what a moving story! Did this really happen?
02/24/13
Touching, moving, poignant, hauntingly beautiful. This entry had so much emotion packed into it I am overwhelmed at the depth of love that leapt off the pages, and at the intense story in itself.

This had an authentic tone I'm wondering if this really happened. Thanks for sharing this phenomenal journey with us.

God bless~
02/25/13
Creative and packed with all types of emotions. The MC's journey through the changes of the music brought tears to my eyes. I hope this piece is one of the winners.
02/28/13
Congratulations!

Wing His Words
Congratulations. I hit the like button on my FB page for this story and have seem many positive comments. I'm so excited that you earned that well deserved ribbon. I look forward to reading your tie story in level two!!
02/28/13
I think your story deserved #1. It was very well written and had all the emotional elements included. Very well done!
02/28/13
I'm so glad you won 1st place! Keep up the good writing.
02/28/13
What a poignant, touching piece!! I loved the thought of writing your life story through music! You have a real gift of story-telling, and the ending was so perfect! HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 1st PLACE LEVEL WIN! It is well-deserved, and I look forward to reading more of your work! WAY TO WRITE!! :)
Congratulations on a well deserved win. Emotionally gripping, captivating storytelling. Well done!
Congratulations on placing first in your level and for ranking 23 overall! (The highest rankings can be found on the message boards for the top 8 to 15 in each level and the top 35 overall.)
02/28/13
Congrats. God Bless~
03/01/13
Congratulations on your first place win! You deserved it with this captivating story.
03/01/13
Wow! I really enjoyed reading this! Great work!
03/02/13
This was so creative and beautifully written. It was a joy to read. Congratulations on First place. I believe God has great things in store for your writing.
Congratulations on your placing first at level 1. I wish you the best at level 2
04/08/13
So beautifully written . . . your voice is clear and your message strong. Loved the showing. Wonderful piece!
05/28/13
What an awesome piece this is, one of the best I've read in a while!
Congratulations on placing first. I'd missed reading this before, but clicked on it from off facebook. I loved the life to music concept. Great stuff!