The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 887 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/21/13
Very insightful and descriptive piece of writing. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
02/22/13
Great job with this piece, nicely done and wonderful information and messages throughout. Thanks!
God bless~
I enjoyed this intimate devotion. I think you did a marvelous job of picking just the right Scripture to go with the feelings you were describing.

The only critique I might offer would be to work more on your transitions to make them a tad bit smoother. An example would be something like this: Like the citizens of Jericho, I often feel walled in.

I think you did a nice job of covering the topic while still delivering a powerful message. This type of devotion is one that makes the reader stop and exam in her life, and that is always a good thing.
02/24/13
This is so true, and a down to earth relatable devotional. I too have been in this place, and I thank God that He has shown me the way. Thank you.
02/26/13
I can identify with the feelings you expressed about yourself and because I was able to learn that like you I must depend on God I was able to loose myself from the pitfalls of isolation, etc. Your message is important for others feeling that they must keep away from the world and hide within themselves. It is beautifully written and an inspiring devotion for others.
Congratulations for ranking 13 in level one!