The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 730 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is a lovely story. It's quite creative and made me think how American Idol winners must have that type of change in their lives.

You had quite a few little errors (punctuation should go inside the quotation marks. you switched POV from her to him and back again) and incomplete sentences. You might want to check the message boards for a challenge buddy or critique group. It just needs a little polishing and you have a great story.

The ending was good. I could feel the suspense as the boyfriend wondered if he would be good enough now that she was famous. You did a great job with building the conflict.
05/18/12
Nice job of taking us through the internal and external factors that change, when someone acquires "instant fame."

"Fame" is what will separate the Christians from the world, or will "wrap them up" in possessions that are unimportant. I hope this one has a "happy ending."

Good job. Thanks.

God Bless~
05/22/12
This one leaves you wondering about the MC's future - in a good way. It makes your reader contemplate about what fame is really worth,and wanting to give her advice. Good writing.
05/24/12
You built up your story very cleverly. I like the way you showed John's apprehensions befre they went for their meal and then the excuses made by his fiancee not to meet him the following day. We are left to wonder what all this fame will do to their lives.
Congratulations for ranking 8th in level one!