The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 835 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/10/12
Cute title! Nice story that held my attention throughout. I love the little pug too!

Good job with this.

God bless~
I like this story. It was a fun read. Just last week, I put pasta on the stove and took the dog out for a quick walk but it was nice so it ended up being a 40 minute one. Thankfully, the pasta hadn't burned and the house was safe. I could so relate to the MC. The title is quite and catchy but I wonder if it gave away too much of the story. You did a nice job staying on topic while starting my day off with a giggle.
03/13/12
Oh, that's funny in the end when her husband walks in. I must say, here is another story I can relate to. I too have forgotten things on the stove. I think I'm doing better at it, but how easy it is to say "I'll just be a minute doing this other." Next thing you know... God willing I'll never have an accident like this one!
I was glad that the dog was safe and the house didn't burn down in your story!
I liked the story. We've all been there. Although I am not sure what the predicament was.
Perhaps having to explain things to the husband.

I liked your story. You can write!
Congratulations for placing 10th in level 1!