The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 863 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
You had my head spinning, around, around, around. I could feel the pressure building. We need to take time out to find that peace before we are stopped. Good story/article.
Blessings,
Rose
08/08/05
We've all been in this place. Thanks for putting it into words.
08/08/05
Very effective use of repitition. Effective, effective, effective!
You really captured the sense of hurrying! I agree--effective!
08/09/05
Yes, I believe you captured the sense of the hurried times we live in. Peace! amen.
God bless ya, littlelight
Sounds like our lives doesn't it? We have to have the peace of God, the rest of God. Thanks for sharing a beautiful story of reality.
08/11/05
This is a gem. The repetition makes it great. Thanks.
Loved the flow of this piece. If only we would slow down before God makes us slow down. I am all for simplifying life! Good entry!
08/11/05
Praise GOD! you slow down for the peace.
This is very,very good!
Seems to take a crisis to believe God's wisdom - we need a "sabbath rest". Loved the repetition that effectively drew me into the rush!
08/13/05
Very good contrast between what we do and what we should do -well done!