The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 863 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/31/13
This piece, sad to say, could be referencing so many of our youth today who are finding it so hard to find their place in this sin-filled world. You did a great job with the rhyme and meter and wrapped this up with the uplifting solution--hope in Christ. I enjoyed your entry.
11/01/13
WOW! This was so powerful and emotionally charged! What a magnificent poem, the flow, the words, the meaning, the entire piece embraced my heart.

The ending was perfect..or should I say "the beginning" Life begins with Christ.

Beautiful job. The judges will take notice of this poignant and touching poem.

God bless~
I do not feel qualified to comment on poetry, so usually don't. This was an easy read with a pertinent message. I enjoyed reading it.
The beauty in this has left me gasping for more of your exquisite, uplifting prose . . .
11/05/13
Sad and touching - happy and uplifting. This is a wonderful poem that has everything. Great for the topic too. Loved it.
Wow. Beautiful redemption poem.
Wow! This is awesome. I totally loved it. Though I haven't read all of the stories this week, this one is for sure one of my favorites. I think it might even be in my top ten all time favorite list. I thought it was beautiful and could so totally see the MC and her pain.