The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 925 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/30/13
Praise the Lord! What a beautiful testimony wrapped up into an exquisitely beautiful poem...Fantastic!

So many individuals fail to recognize the blessings they have, and this touching and meaningful poem brings the depth of what is important to life!

I loved it! Thank you for sharing your world in such an awesome way.

God bless~
Wow how wonderful God is! He's willing to nearly take us to our death beds so that we may have an epiphany that will make life so much better. This is beautifully written and the flow is perfect. I truly was touched by your words.
05/31/13
I love this immensely! You displayed some grand truths here. One of which is how God works through every circumstance to bring about His will for us. The bad and the good things work together to bring about His good and perfect will (Rm 8:28).
Your rhymes were pleasant and I found a good rhythm too. Hardship and suffering are such great teachers. Do we really grow when we have it easy? I just posted a piece on this at my blog. http://www.growingupinjesus.com/5/post/2013/05/suffering-well-in-christ.html
Please keep the good stuff coming! You have a fan!
Oh - I love this! So identifiable . . .
06/02/13
So...oo true, and well said! This covers a lot of profound truth. Loved it.
06/03/13
Oh, nice job with this. I love it. God is good!
06/03/13
Another fabulous prose! How do you keep creating these masterful yet unique and fresh pictures of your life?
You are a wonderful example of how in your weakness he has shown Himself strong, you simply let Him do the creating through you!
06/04/13
My husband uses the phrase, "for crying out loud" to express himself at different times. Your title drew me in. So much truth in this poetry. We all have a tendency to whine and forget the blessing that God bestows on us. Excellent thoughts put together well. I enjoyed this.