The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1036 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is an interesting piece. I like the points you made as it can back people stop and think. I do worry that you may have missed the topic just a touch. Though sometimes we just need to listen to the message God puts on our heart. Whenever a person stops and thinks about the impact of a story that means The Holy Spirit is using your words to inspire others. Good job.
02/20/13
Nicely done and said. I truly enjoyed this piece. Thank you. God Bless~
This was a tremendous Bible lesson. The book of John because of some of its symbolism and word pictures as well as the more "heady" comments about the trinity that you make mention of in those particular verses does get glossed over often. This is really too bad as you point out so well in your piece because studying God's word is always fruitful and beneficial for us. The same is true with the book of Revelation, which is on my mind because of reading Anne Graham Lotz's book, "The Vision for His Glory", where she points out some of the same things you do. God's word should never be intimidating for us as Christians for we have the best teacher in the world, the Holy Spirit. Very nice job on this peek into one of the most intriguing passages of scripture and congrats on your 3rd place win in your level! Blessings to you...
02/21/13
Congrats. God Bless~
Congratulations for placing 3rd in your level and 19 overall!
Congratulations on win. God bless.