The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 627 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/14/11
I agree. outbreaks don't have to be of something bad.
04/14/11
I love the idea of an "outbreak" of hope - caused by an outpouring of good deeds - and Good News.

Enjoy your writing style :) Will send you some specific suggestions some time in the next couple days (and I was wrong about that roman numeral! LOL)
This is a really nice devotion. I like how you showed an example of something-that many people would know.

Just be careful when writing for the challenge about using the topic word too much, when you give the definition of it it changes the tone from a devotion to more of an essay.

You did a really nice job of giving concise examples and I like the scripture verse you quoted. (make sure you noted what version of the Bible you use) All in all you did a great job. Keep writing.
I thought your illustration from the film was excellent and the verses you chose built layers into the topic. Well done and with some editing and less focus on 'out break' it would be very well done. I thought it more a message than a devotional. What was your goal?
04/16/11
I really enjoyed this piece, especially the reference to the movie (I feel like watching it now!). It was so simple and easy to read and the message is conveyed in a humble and encouraging way. Well done.
04/17/11
I too loved the example you gave in the movie. It really brought your point home. Great verses.
Congratulations for placing 9th in level one!