The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1095 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
What a fantastic message in just a few words and the last sentence sums it up perfectly.
09/20/08
That's a good phrase to remember. It will help the reader if you leave an extra space between paragraphs. Good thoughts.
Some really good thoughts here. Your question is a good one for all of us to keep in mind!

Since you said in your hint you are new to the challenge, I thought I would mention the "preview" button on the entry submissions page. If you click it, you can see exactly how your entry will look here. If the spacing or whatever are not how you would like them, you can close that window, make changes in the window where you pasted your entry, and then check it again (however many times you need to! :-)) before you hit "submit". It helps...things often look different here than on WP programs.

Welcome to the challenge and God Bless!
What an appropriate question. :-) Nice job with this. Welcome to the challenge and keep writing.
Excellent question and one that needs to be asked, often. Your off to a great start!
Nice personal narrative and the devotional message is applicable to all. Good job. :)
09/25/08
What a nice little devotional...well done!
09/25/08
Short, sweet, and to the point. Very nice. This a well thought out devotional piece.

Welcome to the challenge.
I like this too, because it is both personal and memorable. I will try to remember this thought more often. Regards presentation, a line between paragraphs does make it look more bite-sized rather than a large chunk to digest.