The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 755 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Wow oh wow! This had me chuckling, sympathising,commiserating and (with your last words) taking a deep breath and learning a bit more of the ways and workings of God. Wonderful writing. A great story that also packs a punch. I really loved this. Spot-on on topic!
02/01/14
This is a great story with humour and truth. You've told it well. I was not quite sure about the ending though (just my opinion) when God was speaking to Donna. I thought He'd be speaking to the MC. Thanks for your tunnel story. I enjoyed it.
Oh what a delight. I loved the tongue in cheek sense of humor. I also think you did a great job of using the metaphor to make your point. I do believe the little boy was brilliant. Kudos on this wonderful story.
02/05/14
Interesting and different, and altogether enjoyable.
Nicely done.

GOd bless~
02/05/14
Like Ellen Carr, I did not entirely get the ending, but I enjoyed the story nevertheless. I have an overpowering, controlling sister-in-law and so I could relate to Maggie’s agony! God certainly does work in mysterious ways. Perfect title for this!
Congratulations on ranking 14 overall! Happy Dance!