The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1318 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/12/10
This reminds me of the publican and the sinner... You made me think! I like your end line...
03/13/10
Quite a lesson here, and a good reminder to us all, made even more palatable by a dash of humor!
03/13/10
All too true! Good read-kept my interest to the end.
Self-righteous chiding. Loved it! A good reminder to us all. Also enjoyed thinking about how "too close for comfort" this felt for many of us. :)
This poem just flows. I'd love to be able to write poetry as smoothly as you do. I smiled at the tongue-in-cheek comments. What a great way to prove your point.
I think she used to go to my church years ago. Hmph! I could even see your MC. Well done, Verna, very well done indeed.
Oops - I'm a little too familiar with a lot of these lines - this was a little guilt provoking but in a good way.
03/16/10
Very good. You keep proving time and time again you're one of my favorites. I have felt some of the same things. Great job. God bless.
Wow, great take! Loved the flow of this, awesome!
03/17/10
Think the MC needs to get the plank out of her eye--that's the Bible passage I thought of while reading this fun entry.
03/18/10
Really well done! Enjoyed it much.
03/18/10
A mind-reader as well...not just an excellent writer. The tone of this is perfect for the topic.
Classic.

Mona