The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 371 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/14/19
Such a touching story it gave me heartfelt goosebumps at the end.
Nicely done, and a great reminder about a very important fact of reality.

God BLess~
02/15/19
What a heartwarming story and well told. Good job on this. Keep writing. :)
02/15/19
Good story and dialogue.
Powerful message that I could feel while reading about your genuine love for that child.
Powerful message that I could feel while reading about your genuine love for that child.
02/19/19
Beautifully written! A power message.
A wonderful story! I really enjoyed it!
02/19/19
The third story I have read so far of foster kids - and each one has been so different. This one made me weepy-eyed. It is lovely. Thank you for sharing it.
Wow this is so powerful. It really touched my heart. I especially liked how you showed the anguish of the birth parents and recognized that they finally were able to be unselfish. This is outstanding.
02/21/19
Congratulations on your 1st place finish in the Intermediate category, Sue.

My cousin and her husband were finally able to adopt two beautiful girls after several years of fostering. Many times they had there hearts ripped out as children were placed back with their addicted parent or parents.

Your story address some of the problems in the system, while showing the blessings of the families able to lovingly raise this precious gift from God.
02/21/19
"Another family ripped apart by an enemy they did not believe in. A child saved by a God they did not chose to know." What powerful words to describe the brokenness in these children's lives. Congratulations on your 1st Place. Great writing.
Congratulations on ranking 1st in your level 12 overall. The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.