The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 222 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/06/20
God bless you. A good lesson is in here.
Your first paragraph too was compelling. Engaged me right from the start.
It could use more editing though. Probably type in a word document and copy the whole text directly to paste here.
Thank you.
Your writing is vivid, with a great message. Thank you for the reminder to put on our Son-glasses. :)
08/07/20
I also enjoy the sunrises.
08/07/20
Good content, and a powerful message. Thank you. Keep writing.
May I suggest that you try replacing "multiple colors" and "beautiful colors" with actual names of colors. It would spice up the piece--which is worth reading!
08/07/20
A good message.
08/09/20
Good lesson. Try writing the challenge without using the challenge prompt, i.e. instead of 'color', use the words defining color - blue, green, magenta, tangerine, etc. Keep up the good content!
08/10/20
This is a reminder that even now when it seems as if the world is getting darker, we can be the light that shines. This perspective and hope is so needed now, and I commend you for reminding me that even through this darkness around me, I can let GOD's light shine through me. There is hope and thank you for reminder us.
This is a beautiful and powerful devotion. You did an awesome job of painting a picture with your words. Congratulations on ranking 1st in your level and 18 overall. The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.