The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 527 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/02/14
This was an enjoyable read and kept my attention throughout. Nice message, and good tale!

Nicely done.

God bless~
05/04/14
Fun little story. I enjoyed the interaction between these friends.

Would have liked a bit less lead-up to the actual event. It felt like the hike wasn't the central part of the story - but that could just be me.

Thanks so much for sharing this piece!
05/04/14
This is awesome storytelling. A fine lesson for those kids to learn. Having fun doing other things besides playing with their phones.

Very well done, I say.
05/05/14
You didn't preach "digital detox" but the message came through loud and clear in a much more fun way than lecturing us. You have a wonderful gift for story-telling.
05/06/14
This made me want to join in the fun with the kids. You did well with the topic. Good job. I was never certain what age the kids were though, but perhaps that doesn't matter. Keep up the great work!
05/07/14
Interesting read and clever putting orienteering into the topic of digital detox, orienteering should be an essential skill for everyone! Good job.
Congratulations on ranking 9th in your level. The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.