The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 867 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/30/14
Oh my gosh, what a tragedy. I'm so sorry to have learned that this was a true story. This type of "unresolved" parting always makes it difficult for those left behind to decipher the reason "why." That little word looms large in the heads of those struck by tragedy of this magnitude, "why?"

Your friend is with God and one day...you'll see her and perhaps learn what really happened that horrific and life altering day.

Your story packed a wallop to the heart and gut, and was written with an expert hand that truly comes from having "lived through" the account in which you write.

Peace to you my sister that your mind will cease to trouble you, and your heart rest assured that she is indeed in peace...forever more.

Thank you for sharing your heart with us.

God bless you~
10/30/14
Also, despite the harrowing and overwhelming circumstances, you've managed to bring this story together in a powerful and moving way. Excellent writing.

I pray this does well for your sake, and for the memory of your childhood friend.

God bless~
10/30/14
Truth is stranger than fiction, they say. Your story exemplifies
that in every way. Very sad but well written and ends with hope.
11/01/14
I'm so sorry for your tragic loss. The reality of suicide affects everyone left behind, and surely the struggle to understand never ends. You did an excellent job of sharing this heartache. Your writing has the potential of saving other lives. God Bless.
I'm sorry that this very chilling story was actually a true story. You told it very well.
11/01/14
Very well written, compelling and tragic. We feel the writer's anguish over this sad event.
This story would have been a powerful one, no matter what. That power is amplified since it is true. I'm sorry for the loss of your friend.
11/02/14
What a very sad story and even more so because it's true. Thanks for sharing this in such a well-told manner.
When I first read this, before the brick toss, my heart told me this was your story about your beautiful friend. I grieve your emptiness, and my heart is hugging yours.
Hugs, Judi
1 Timothy 3:16 KJV
I thought that I had already commented on your article. I am sorry for not doing this. I did read it back when you told me the title of your article.

I am surprised that it did not place in the top 5.

Your writing is top notch, and light years beyond where I will ever hope to be.

God has given you a rare gift that is priceless beyond my comprehension.

One day you will be a well known and well paid writer!

I am at a bad point with my writing, and do not feel confident enough to do much of it at the present. I know though that God's grace is more than enough to get me back in the game when he sees fit for me to do so.

However, your writing brings a bit of happiness each and every week. I am your biggest fan for sure!

God Bless!

Robert B.