The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1324 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/30/09
Amen, so be it, Lord! I just read 2 Chronicles 7:14 this morning. We so desperately need what you have written so well about.
02/02/09
Oh, how our culture needs this! Your writing is beautiful and the message so rich. I loved the little history lesson and the wonderful characterization and descriptions.
This is a beautifully written account of how prayer changes the life of the one who prays. You are right about how desperately our world is in need of revival.
This was wonderful! The MC was real and believable. The history woven into it was educational. Be careful of spelling, though. Just one little word can throw the reader off balance. You have a wonderful way with words and descriptions!
02/03/09
I agree this idea is an important one and a creative take on the topic, but to be honest, for me, it lacked emotion. It was a lot of "tell" and I didn't really connect with the MC.

I like the last sentence as the ending. That wraps it up really nicely.
02/04/09
I'm with ya. It's going to take commitment like that to shed the apathy from many hearts. I believe this to be true. I've been reading reports of parts of the UK turning to such prayer. Revival will and is coming.
If only everyone was devoted to prayer and seeking God like this. Our world would be turned upside down and people would be seeking God like crazy! Great piece!