The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1807 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
The title captured my attention.

The first paragraph held on to me.

A timely subject...I often think about all the events that lead us to a given moment. Such as your last line.

Some of us wait till we're "Running on Empty" before we go to "fill up."

Food for thought...
12/07/07
I especially love the last line - a very intense story and good read.
Completely engaging. I would like to read more about Stephen.
12/09/07
Allison, this was a very good story. It kept me wanting more.
Laury
12/09/07
Interesting story - captivating. I enjoyed it.
12/10/07
Thank God for home groups! Nice lead in and plenty of tension and action. Entertaining read. God bless.
12/10/07
Thrilling story!

The only thing that seemed unlikely to me was the timing of the exchange after Stephen enters the door...Uncle John seems awfully unconcerned that his nephew appeared, running and breathless, at his door. Would he really make him wait his turn, to find out what was going on?

Stephen's story was very suspenseful and compelling--I'd be very interested in reading that story as it happened!
I liked the suspense in your story and how you showed God working out His plan.
This is nice! I love your last line with 100%. Isn't God amazing?
***Congrats!***
12/14/07
Congratulations, Allison!
12/14/07
Congratulations on your EC. Good job.
12/20/07
Congrats!!!! :)