The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1296 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/14/13
What a moving testimony in this well written piece. Thank you for sharing...and may God continue to bless you always~
Wonderfully written testimony. Engaging and entertaining...with a point! (excuse the pun- LOL) Well done.
I think you did a great job with this devotion. In the beginning, pretty much everyone can relate to driving on a strange road that is full of twists and turns. That always helps to draw your reader in when they can relate to the MC. The second part of your message I could also relate to as I have had similar symptoms that come and go. Although I have not officially been diagnosed yet I believe my diagnosis will be similar to yours and will remind me of the strength of God to help me get through my fears and make sure I keep my doctor's appointment. Your words had a calming effect on my rattled nerves and will help me in more ways than you can ever imagine. Thank you.
03/20/13
Good teaching begins from a known point and advances to the unknown. Jesus used that method throughout his earthly ministry....and you used it in this article on life. Thanks!!
03/21/13
Much truth in your story about things that happen in our life that directs our path moving forward. God knows what is best for us.
Congratulations on you EC!
03/21/13
Congratulations on your win! And thank you for sharing your fine testimony. Well earned!
Thank you for sharing your testimony. Isn't it wonderful that God is with us, especially during those "Hairpin Turns". Congratulations on your Highly Commended.
A major "Wow"! I once traveled the same route to Sedona. Such an incredibly beautiful and dangerous ride. I am glad I was a passenger and not the driver. Your excellent piece not only took me back, but how you wove our need for our Lord into this - literally breathtaking.
Congratulations on a well written testimony and a deserving EC.
03/23/13
Great analogy from my 'neck o the woods'. We traveled that beautiful yet treacherous stretch of road countless times the 10 years we lived in central Arizona. Well written and transitioned. Congratulations on your EC placing!