The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 854 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/22/12
Very thought-provoking material, with an interesting layout. You've made a 'grave' topic very interesting.
I really liked this. At first the layout threw me, but as I read, it drew me in and I ceased to notice the way the words were on the page. Well done.
Wow this is incredible. You grabbed me with the title and then I hung onto every word after that. It is really thought-provoking and made me stop and not only ponder my actions but the reasons behind those actions. I think every writer can admit to times when they want praise for their work or dream of being published and having the world know who penned the stories. However, the glory belongs to God and even though He understands our need and desire to be remembered, the work should be done for His glory. This is positively a stunning bit of poetry. I think this week in particular there has been a lot of poems but this piece truly stands out among them.
11/27/12
This was a jarring and intense piece of work. Nicely done, and pulled me in from the first line to the very last. Epic!
Thanks. God Bless~
11/29/12
This was intense and, as has been said, your title grabs the reader right from the start. The meter and style of the poetry allow the depth of meaning to come through this very sobering piece. Very well done!