The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1467 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/23/07
Fun airport story. I have spent many a time in a foreign airport so this was especially fun to read. Thanks for sharing it!
I know who wrote this! Hehe. Great job with a good message, as usual. Heh, I've had to run all over airports like that, too.
02/25/07
Hehe While not at an airport dragging luggage around, I have had incidents similar to this. And yes, God definitely has a sense of humor and surprises us sometimes.
02/25/07
I enjoyed this, although I was glad to be sitting this side of the computer reading about it! Well told.
02/26/07
Being the wife of an International Airline Pilot, I've lived your experience so many times in so many variations that I could surely relate. My husband often sees his Coach put him places that he doesn't want to go, only to find out why later. It was a cute, unique story. However, I found some of the sentences too long and, thus, too hard to understand. It's a good thing to convey the feeling of being winded, but the reader could get so tired they'll move on before the delightful conclusion! (I ought to know. I did that LAST week!)
02/26/07
Breathless! That's what this did to BOTH of us, it seems! I love the fact that you wrote it in exacty the way you did. I truly, TRULY felt like I was being dragged along with you every step of the way.
02/26/07
Love your title, and the story left me breathless! Very engaging reading!
02/26/07
Good job on this one! You really clearly painted a picture of a running-late scenario, which we all experience in one form or another from time to time (some of us more often than others!) I'm just about to go to the gym and have to PAY for the privilege, so at least your workout was free!
02/27/07
I feel much healthier having read your story--feels like I just did the 100yd dash. Wonderful storyline and great writing that carried me along with you. Blessings~