The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 528 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/29/16
Oh my heart was so happy at the conclusion of your story.

God has plans for all of us, sometimes we need to walk through the fire to get to the joy.

God bless~
01/30/16
What a roller coaster ride that story was - full of various emotions! Red ink comment - you probably don't need to capitalize words such as 'north', 'mall' and 'spring' as they are used as common nouns in your story. Otherwise, well written.
02/03/16
You portrayed the plight of many who find themselves out of a job, needing to move for work, and continue moving. You captured this very well.

You left the best, uplifting part for last. Did not see it coming but you turned sorrow to joy. Nice work.
02/04/16
Wow. I needed to read a story with twists and turns but a happy ending.

Congrats on your win!
02/04/16
Congratulations, Laine, on your 2nd place win in the Intermediate category. Tears came to my eyes when I read about how much you endured, but found joy in the end.

You don't have to capitalize general nouns like spring or directions. Only capitalize specific nouns. For example, don't capitalize the word cereal, but capitalize Cheerios.