The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 877 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/02/14
Great job with the topic illustrating and discussing Biblical facts.

Isaac blessed Jacob, and blessing flowed thanks to God who allowed it to be so. One of "many" favorites of mine in the Bible.

Well done!

God bless~
I like how you brought the characters of this Bible story to life, and worked in the topic. It's too easy to forget that they were human too just like us. You showed them as real people very well.
I liked and enjoyed reading your rendering of this Bible story.

Well written with just enough insightful thoughts added in the right places to let us see it from a different perspective.

Keep your heart in heaven and your eyes in his word.
08/04/14
Your story brought back some wonderful and yes,stressful, memories of our seven children and their differences.

Great job. Wonderful devotional material or just plain bible study.

Thanks for a great read.

God bless
I enjoyed the points you made. You brought the story to life. If not for the one line about the salt and pepper in the stew, I had a hard time seeing the topic, but after reading it, I did see it come together. You do an excellent job of humanizing the characters and showing how they are like us.