The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 689 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I loved your story. I feel like you around teens. I'm so glad God loves me just the way I am, even when I'm not the "coolest."
08/25/11
And from the little child comes pearls of wisdom...Children are so free and open, they accept you for who you are most of the time.

God used you to show what you are capable of, and that child solidified His choice in picking you! Wonderfully inspiring, I enjoyed it. God bless you~
I enjoyed this immensely. You did an outstanding job in putting words into a heart felt story. I cold actually feel her pain. Thank you and God bless.
08/26/11
This is very inspiring for all newcomers everywhere. Your story is touching and informative as well as well written. Thanks. Good job.
Ah, loved it! Made me think of how I felt the first time I did VBS. Though I must say, if that little boy had smarted off like that to me, though I'm not a parent, he would have thought I was one by my reply ;-)
08/27/11
Certainly a catalogue of errors, tinged with a little sadness - then comedy comes in all forms! Thanks!
This is so funny with a great message. I chuckled throughout and could easily picture this scene,

I did notice a few times that you forgot quotation marks when you had a tagline (like she beamed) in the middle of someone speaking.

But you did a nice job and congratulations for ranking 6th in level 2!