The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 528 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/17/14
Very interesting poem. I'm not able to critique poetry, but this has merit. I like the simplicity, yet importance of the quick message. Its brevity will appeal to many, I think.
Keep on submitting entries!
08/17/14
I enjoyed your well written poem...on topic and well done.

God bless~
I liked how you changed the last line first line around.

That made for an interesting format.
08/17/14
I liked this compact, meaningful poem. I'm not a poet, and not really qualified to judge whether something is truly good, but I'll tell you whether I like it or not.

I did. :)

The transition from Adam, to Eve to "them" was smooth and effortless and along the way you drove home the point that it's neither of us that truly "handles it", but God who puts us together and makes it possible for anything to be handled by two He has joined together.

Very nice work.
I liked that. The rhythm kept leading smoothly from verse to verse. I am not an experienced poet, but I found it "reader-friendly", if that makes sense.

Great message!
08/18/14
Clever from your title all the way through.
Can't imagine you've not written poetry before.
You brought a unique perspective to the first married couple.
08/18/14
Very different and unique. I enjoyed it. I too do not have the ability to critique this except for how it grabbed me. I liked it for its message and uniqueness.
08/19/14
A simple but powerful structure keeps this entry zeroing in on your message. Well done.
08/21/14
You've presented a different take to the topic. interesting poem. Keep writing.