The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 462 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/13/14
Thank you for sharing this story with us.

It always amazes me that people have doubt because as a Christian I sometimes find it difficult to see outside my realm of vision and beliefs. However, like you...I've had my share of conversations with people, providing Bible passages and circumstances that hopefully will plant seeds.

Nicely done. Good job with this.

God bless~
Your title and your story are great examples that you don't waste words. Nicely written. I liked your calling hell "the universe's foremost dead end".
02/14/14
Wonderful presentation of the battle for the lost. I hope Gill comes to believe soon. Though short, I found this captivating from beginning to end.
02/15/14
I love the line "I see bones all over the place..." - it made me laugh out loud. Isn't it the truth? The willfully ignorant of the evidences of God all around them will have no reason to condemn God for lack of witness in that great and terrible Day of the Lord...God bless your unwavering faith as you continue to witness the powerful presence of God in the world.
When you mentioned the movie in your article, I felt like I was reading the contents of a commercial announcing the movie's debut. The announcement made me want to find and watch the movie!! I think you would really do well blogging about ideas and information you feel passionate about sharing. It takes a special skill of getting to the point quickly while keeping readers interested. Nice work!!
You did a nice job of covering the topic. I think you make some wonderful points.

I might encourage you to use more dialog and show the passion you must feel when discussing this topic,

This will definitely make people think and likely go out and read the book or see the movie. Nice job. Keep writing, only you can tell the story God puts on your heart.