The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 727 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/25/13
Only Christ can bring light out of darkness. How truly sad that anyone should have to endure such betrayal.

01/26/13
So sorry for the MC and what she had to endure...but with our Savior, there will always be light, love, and healing.

A very well written and bittersweet story...May the Lord continue to shine His light on the MC and her children.

Thanks for sharing.

God bless~
This is a powerful story. My heart aches for the MC. You did a fantastic job in the beginning of showing the reader the conflict the character was having. Some of your transitions may have been a little rough, but overall you did a fantastic job on this piece. It hurts my heart to know it is based on the true story but also gives me comfort that the MC knows and trusts in Jesus.
01/28/13
Thanks to all for the genuine sentiment. I am the MC.

Its been 5 yrs and my daughters and I are still kept in Jesus' rest.

The best decision i ever made in life was to love my Lord Jesus. He is my all in all.

HE who started a good work in us is sure to complete it.

01/28/13
Wow. You did a great job describing the emotion of this situation, the intensity of the struggle in the MC's heart. I was caught up in the story from the beginning. May God bless and continue to provide rest, and complete healing as well.