The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 756 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/31/12
Awwwwwwwww! I LOVED THIS. I am a romantic at heart, and a "girly-girl" too. So that made my heart smile. That was so beautiful. Great question! Congratulations, and God Bless~
06/01/12
Very well written and spot on the theme. I love your descriptions, although I'm not quite sure about "the smell of sunshine". All five senses were at play in this piece. Good job.


I very much liked this! Your kept me interested clear to the end, and I feel that is the hardest thing for us new writers to achieve.
This is such a sweet story. I figured the sign-holder was her boyfriend but before that I thought Mom's surprise would be a disaster like anew husband for Mom so that was a nice surprise.
I enjoyed your sweet love story. I expect you'll move out of beginners territory very soon!
06/05/12
Awe, how heartwarming. You kept my interest all the way through this article and i was trying to second-guess you with each line. I hoped it was the MC's boyfriend and not her mother's super-young boyfriend that was the surprise. One just never knows these days, right? Bet the MC was glad she had dressed nicely to pick her Mom up when she saw the question. Very nicely written. .
Congratulations for ranking 7th in level 1!