The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1299 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/11/10
I usually do not care for a story that leaves too much to my imagination, which can fly many directions at once. This one seemed to be a perfect ending. The thoughts and meditations were numerous. Good job.
12/12/10
a good idea and i liked the style :-)
12/15/10
I really enjoyed your story. The story within the story was very creative. Nice job.
12/15/10
This was just a conversation with you about your memories, Well Done! It felt really good. Keep Writing!
12/16/10
Alright! Highly Commended! Way to go, Barb! :D
What a fresh approach to what T thought was a very difficul topic. I liked the reminder you put in as well. All writers go through periods of uncertainty. You did a great job in expressing your message. Congratulations on your HC but even heartier congratulations on writing a message that most of us can really relate to. You are talented my friend and I needed this message dearly right now!!!
12/17/10
well done..... so if this piece was part of your reality (and i am sure it prob is as it sounded so authentic) I hope this HC recognition is encouragement to keep on going :-)
Well done my friend, in not only your unique and creative writing, but for your attitude to press on...:) or is that, to keep on truckin for the Lord?

This touched me with humor and awe at picturing myself as the one who recognized Jesus. Truly awesome story.