The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1099 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/13/08
You did a good job of highlighting how God can speak, and how often we can miss it entirely by not paying attention to the thoughts and dreams we have.
03/15/08
Very interesting and thought-provoking story.

I don't think you need the asterisks to indicate "scene changes". When the action is not greatly removed from the previous paragraph by time or space, just a transisitional phrase will do, and your story will flow better.

I love the way your main character was tuned in to God.
03/15/08
Very nice writing. It is so awesome to see how God speaks to us when we least expect it.
Laury
03/17/08
This reminds me of a recent invention of a ceramic filter that can provide huge quantities of clean water.

I agree that it would have been better to link the sections with a sentance or phrase in some way.

You put over the message about the important of vision and dreams very well. I learnt a lot about the way God communicates with us. Thanks.
03/18/08
Very creative idea. I would love to see this as a longer story where you could develop some of your ideas a little more. Great job.
What a vision you have, keep up the good words. This was intriguing and facinating.
I liked that your MC followed through with the idea that God gave to him.

Good job Marlene. I appreciate you sharing this.
Oh this is certainly very different! I mean that in a good way-very creative! I liked how the dream tied in completely with everything else, really good and especially with your MC, I wanted to know more about Joey and everything. Great job! ^_^
God moves in mysterious ways, His wonders to perform.

Good work Marlene, you've certainly captured the topic. When God gives a vision, go for it. Well done.
I liked how he didn't ignore his dream when he had a chance to use the idea. And I Agree with others that God can certainly work in mysterious ways. Keep writing. God Bless