The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 955 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/28/13
I loved this! The entire piece was charming and so well written...and I loved the quiz too! I was considered Inland North? It was fun.

I loved the message in your entry. God speaks the same language to all of His children, and we hear His voice no matter what.

God bless~
03/01/13
This is a easy to read, and I actually learned something new. That is a A+ in my book. Thanks for sharing this devotion.
03/02/13
I love your writing here. I related with the mis-understandings because of the language barrier as I live in a foreign culture and language.

Bringing that application to the importance of living in the truth of God's word and not in assumptions, was well applied.

Thanks. Looking forward to more of your work.
Delightful! I thoroughly enjoyed this captivating entry!

Loving you in through and because of Jesus, the Christ . . .

Have you "thrown a brick"?
My father was off-the-boat in 1953. His accent was thick, but normal to me. It was hard for him; I understand that now, and when I read fun pieces like this one. Your title was well-chosen. Thank you and God Bless.
I truly enjoyed this. This was very well written. Thank you and God bless.
03/07/13
Thanks for sharing this interesting piece about your in-laws. I like the way you used the story to share a devotion. God does speak our language if we will only listen to His voice and readily obey Him.
Thank you for glorifying God with your true, honest, just, pure, lovely, good, virtuous and praiseworthy winning entry! God bless you.

Love and verbal hugs, Judi

KJV Revelation 14:12 "Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus."
Congratulations for placing third in your level and 33 overall! The highest top 35 overall rankings can be found on the message board. http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=36654
03/07/13
Congratulations on your win! Very well done.
03/08/13
Congratulations on your win, Lynn.
03/08/13
Congrats! God bless~