The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 713 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I really enjoyed this. I liked your messages. The first one is married couples need to put more effort into the marriage then the wedding. The second message is outlook makes such a difference in life!

I'm town between wishing the characters had names so I felt like I knew them and understanding by giving them numbers shows they could be anyone.

I did like your wedding theme. Every wedding has something that goes wrong, just like life, but ifyou roll with the punches and lean on Jesus then the mistakes can be something beautiful and memorable.
09/03/11
Interesting, very interesting read. I enjoyed this. God Bless you~
09/08/11
Copngrats on your "highly recommended place" God Bless
09/08/11
Congrats..Sorry about the former typo..God Bless~
09/08/11
Wow! I loved this story! It's absolutely stunning the contrast between someone who lives for the moment of the wedding, and someone who lives for the marriage. Great job!
09/08/11
Thanks everyone. I tried something different with this one and really wasn't sure how I felt about it. I am VERY pleased with a 4th place finish. :)
This story kept me engaged and wondering where it would lead. I appreciated and could relate to the message being shared. I would concur with the others that the story would take on an even deeper connection with the characters having names, but even without, it was well done! Congrats on 4th!