The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 950 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This was a fun poem to read and a great example of how the human mind will sometime fail us.
Great! I usually make all my cards and find it hard to think up something original.
I was over on mission in Papua New Guinea and missed my boyfriend's birthday and so asked the team to all write him a message for me to give him on my return.
Love what my room mate Rani, wrote: May your camels only spit dates - many blessings to you.
Such an original take on the topic! Quirky, humorous, real ~ nice job!
A creative idea - and a very familiar story. Love it!
06/21/10
This was just all-around plain fun. I enjoyed this romp with Rena and your ending brought a huge smile. :)
06/21/10
Enjoyed the fun read. Very creative idea for the topic.
Thanks - Colin
Enjoyed your story very much. It was fun to read. Very original and creative human interest story. Aren't we all like this about things in our lives. Loved the ending with the Hallmark Card. Keep writing. God bless.
06/21/10
So cute and clever - a VERY fun read!
06/24/10
Very clever, very creative! Oh, how I feel for Rena. I can write novels, but I hate writing messages in cards. Some things really are best left to Hallmark. Enjoyed it!