The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 611 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Thank you for such an enchanting stroll. Grand visuals, such as, "His light shines in the darkness Like the sun shines through a tree"!

Nice meter and construction. Keep writing and I look forward to more of your works.
05/31/09
That final image is amazing!
06/03/09
I like this poem very much as it is going somewhere important just like the bush walk. I think the rhyming is mostly good and flows well except for the rhymimg in verse 3,4,5 where you had to swop words around and it grates a bit but I suppose even in walks there are [parts in the middle that are not smooth.
06/06/09
Hi Christine. I just wanted to leave a quick note to let you know your entry, Bush Walking, actually did very well in the Light and Dark Challenge. Although you didn't receive an award, you made it into the Highest Rankings for Level 1, placing 8th in that Level. There were a lot of entries this week, and competition in Level 1 is always very intense, so give yourself a pat on the back. :-)

If you'd like to check the highest rankings for yourself, you can find them here:
http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=25789

The highest rankings are posted every Thursday evening on the Message Boards.

Hope to see you at the FaithWriters' Conference in August. It’s going to be an amazing time of inspiration, information and encouragement.
http://www.faithwriters.com/conference.php

With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)