The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 884 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Thank you for sharing this life experience. It was difficult to read; spelling and grammar checks and paragraph spacing could be helpful to smooth it out. To find intimacy so unexpectedly must have come as a shock: "It was unforeseen for both us – to be able to speak about everything with other person, discuss art, relationship, felling, our childhood with constant strong interest."
08/02/05
It was difficult, but poignant, responsive-and it seems there is the language difference in your writing, but to me that is sweet. I would rather have read this with the paragraphs spaced. Thank you for sharing! God bless ya, littlelight
08/05/05
This was difficult to read. It was a beautiful story, but try to have a friend proofread for you-if you ask around (at the message boards), there are many FW friends willing to do it. We all have typos -but it's always easier to see someone elses :)
A sad story, but I enjoyed reading it.
Very sad story but I enjoyed reading it very much!
08/05/05
Ah, from Russia with love. ;-) The storyline is great. I would have preferred if she broke up with him when she found out he was married, but will take it this way too. Keep working on your english. It will get better and better. You have a great sense of story. Keep at it! :-)
08/07/05
Yes, this is a lovely story. Sure, your English is not perfect but you tell the story beautifully. I am in the train, the flat and the gallery with your characters. Again, I really admire your courage posting in a foreign language.
08/07/05
This guy sounds like a total jerk! He is married with a daughter and he persues a woman travelling alone? Then when he might get caught he dumps her instantly? He is the only one who is the cause of his difficult life. I hope this story is not true because you are far too precious to be used like that.