The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1368 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/01/05
Very nice article. I really enjoyed reading. Sounds like the Lord has always been with you even as a child, teaching you lessons that you willingly learned. Thanks for sharing!
02/01/05
Good start. Let me feel how you felt as a child. Some of the sentences could use a comma especially when you use introduction phrases. Best wishes with this piece. Keep on writing.
Karen
02/02/05
Thank you for sharing this.
Yeshua Bless
03/19/05
Hey Sister! Two months afetr you submitted this article it has reached my heart. You are a genius... those ordinary ones who do extraordinary things. You did it at 9- walking away from anger. You do not know me but I am so proud of you ... anyway, Jesus did not do miracles in the past only; He is doing it every nanosecond, through you and 9,8, 7... year olds. Halelujah! CONGRATULATIONS... a simple article, loaded with Scriptural Truths through the heart of a child. You made me so joyfulinJesus all over again. Love, Neil Deo.
Wow, you did something as a child that I had to take a class for as an adult. I'm very impressed. Maybe I should take a cue from you, sis. Thanks for the wake up call.
Blessings-
Sherry