The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 852 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/24/08
Wow, what a humiliating experience that must have been. Illustrates the topic well, however. Good job.
01/24/08
Wonderful, fiery imagery throughout this testimony. Well done!
Oh, I so remember that fire in me when I first got saved also. I was not as bold to walk into another church, but I still told people every chance I had that without Jesus they were dying and going to hell. It took some growing up to realize I could give the same message when tempered with love, gentleness, and sensitivity to the Spirit that lives would indeed be saved by His Word.
01/26/08
What a great image in the 1st paragraph--the shrieking captain hurling life vests to anyone in sight. Excellent use of words to paint a picture and to portray the passion you felt.
01/28/08
Good writing, on topic, sorry if a true story that the zeal overtook the Spirit. There is a time to be zealous, but never ahead of God.
Excellent article reminding us that we indeed must crawl before we can walk.
01/30/08
Excellent writing, and a good example of our topic this week. I could feel the joy, then the frustration, and in the end the embarrassment and anger. I enjoyed the read and it makes a brilliant point.
01/31/08
Love the first-person action here. Well-written and easy to read.
02/02/08
Congrats! Awesome placing on your first time entering the challenge! Keep writing and continue entering the challenges. Next time you'll place 1st!