The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2562 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This article really makes me think. Well done!
06/05/06
Well thought out. Good lessons, even for a teacher. Thanks for submitting this!
06/05/06
"Shorter Westminster Catechism"?

um, the beginning has to hook - and that one has me reaching for the remote control to switch channels. (sorry)
Continuing on, the story has a strong lesson and a good finish. I really like the casual dialogue.
06/05/06
I relish the revealing dialog. I'm not sure who it is talking to the teacher: God? the pastor? Then again, it probably doesn't matter since your purpose is clearly expressed. God has blessed you with writing skills the rest of us get to enjoy. Thank you!
06/06/06
Very creative. Good reminder of our reason for life. God bless.
06/07/06
Since I'm a teacher and have struggled with classes like this, I can totally relate! How many chances does God give us to share His character? SO many! I do like the way you wrote the story, but I didn't quite get the ending. Thank you for this reminder!
06/08/06
Oh yes, I can identify! Only it is Tuesdays in my case.

Well done. A couple of little typos - nothing much - but they do slow down the reading.

WELL DONE - you've portrayed 'purposefulness' in the life of a teacher very well!