The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 654 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/18/14
Warm and descriptive profile of the mysteries and challenges of life with a young son.
Total enjoyment to read.
10/19/14
I ejoyed this immensely as will so many others.

Great writing and wrap up.

God bless~
Oh nooo! Poor little Bobby!

That made me laugh! In an "auugh!" sort of way.

I thought it was a great demonstration of how to find humor in life. Which I am glad you were able to do. :P

I really liked the way you began it. Made me chuckle and wince, wondering what was coming.
10/20/14
I liked the opening too. I could hear you loud and clear. Awesome!
10/20/14
I agree with other comments - I could definitely see the events unfold before my eyes. It also created a flashback experience for me. I had 3 girls. Every one of them had a messy room that required quarterly cleaning to find the floor. My girls left food under the bed -- no dead fish for me - LOL!

Thanks for sharing and bringing back memories with a positive twist to the ending!
10/23/14
Your lucky if we don't do a monthly challenge in my older sons room we would need to firstly build a Lego JCB to clear his room and then find one of the hundreds figures to operate it. Although our cat is very good at helping clear his room. If his room gets beyond control the cat uses his floor as a litter tray.