The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2038 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/19/10
This was tender in the telling through the mind of the MC. Interesting and informative writing in this entry.
This was a wonderful article. I was honored to read it. Thank you for representing one of God's children so well.
08/21/10
Beautiful. It almost makes me envious! All the normal things we do mean nothing if we haven't worked out the secret - or not so secret - message of love.
This is a beautiful tribute to your grandson. Love can conquer all, it is the best thing that he can understand, and something many who aren't missing any part of a chromosome can't seem to comprehend.Thank you for sharing this special person with me.
This is absolutely beautiful. I really echo all the other comments and also feel very honoured to have read this. Thankyou
This is truly inspiring and gave me comfort. My heart bleeds for these little ones. I have often wondered "what" they do understand. This story is a treasure. Great take on the topic!
08/26/10
Thank you for writing this wonderful and tender tribute, Beth. Beautifully done.

HUGE HUGS and HUGE CONGRATULATIONS on FIRST PLACE, MY FRIEND!!!!

WOOO-HOOO. :)

08/26/10
Congratulations and thank you for such a wonderful piece. So enlightening and insightful. Wonderful!
08/26/10
This is so worthy of 1st place. Truly there are special "gifts" among us that we don't recognize. Poignantly written. I truly felt God's spirit in this one. Thank you.
08/26/10
An absolutely beautiful and moving tribute wrapped around the greatest of all gifts. Thank you and congratulations on 1st place; well deserved.
08/26/10
A great big huge congrats! What an honest and touching piece. Lovely.