The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 408 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This works for me and I'm not even a poetry person:-).
04/19/19
Reverse psychology in action? I know the pain of your MC. Well done!
04/19/19
Very clever rhythm and rhyming - all tucked inside a fun read.
04/19/19
I have such a hard time with poetry. Usually I read the first two stanzas and can't read anymore. But this caught and held my attention the whole way through. I love this piece. It's funny, relatable, and has a great end. Great job!
This is great and, if I could write poetry like you can, sounds like something I would write because I identified with every line. It flows nicely. The rhymes are great. The message is outstanding and you sprinkled some great humor in it.
04/22/19
This is great. Nice rhythm and rhyme, and you had me smiling and chuckling all the way through. Well done!
You must know me. This is delightful. I found myself smiling all the way through.
04/24/19
Your poetic flow was anything but clumsy. I didn't stumble my way through your cadence or trip over your imagery. Well done.
04/24/19
So clever - made me laugh!
04/25/19
*smile* Spilling food on the our shirts runs in our family. (How can someone inherit that?)
This made me laugh. I loved it.