The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 698 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Well put together and pretty funny, too! I enjoyed this. Nicely done.
02/19/16
Love it! PCH is definitely tireless, I'll agree with you. Clever take on the theme. Good job.
02/24/16
This was funny. Sorry for your plight.
Teehee. I love this. I held onto every word and chuckled throughout the entire read. Great take on the topic.
You will let us know if you win right? Actually, isn't that the one where you pick a friend to win 5,000 for life too? ;)
Oh how well I understood this. Myself too cheap to buy their stuff, I finally just ignored them. From time to time they still try to get me involved. They never quit. Come Easter perhaps you'll peel a few eggs. :-)
02/25/16
Congratulations on your EC placement. God bless.
02/25/16
Congratulations, M.C. (Claire), on your well deserved EC award. I had to laugh because my resistance to their ads wore me down at one time too, and I bought a magazine.
02/25/16
M , C, Congratulations on your EC Award. PCH was a hilarious adventure in trying to get something for nothing. If you ever do win, I hope you can be a blessing to others.
02/26/16
Congratulations on your win! You're story moved at a great pace and kept my interest, especially for a piece of non-fiction (your admission at the end made me chuckle). :)