The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 782 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/01/15
And Good for Gloria! This is a well written story incorporating a worthy message for all of us. Great job.
08/01/15
Amen! I loved this, and especially loved the ending. I believe God always rewards those who take a stand for him. Very well written and easy to read.
08/02/15
You kept us with you all the way in a totally believable story.
08/02/15
You kept us with you all the way in a totally believable story.
08/02/15
This is just plain good! And void of gimmicks:) You had me all the way through:)
08/03/15
Perfect title with a perfect story summing it up with "trust in Him" and all things shall come to pass.

God bless~
I enjoyed your take on this topic. We all need to get away and commune with God, but it's so easy to forget that. I totally enjoyed your MC. It takes guts to stand up for what's right.

I noticed you used a comma before a conjunction a few times, but it didn't connect two independent clauses or wasn't separating items in a list, so there shouldn't be a comma. Also remember to use a hyphen between words that combine to make an adjective like eleventh-floor apartment and two-day-long prayer.

Your pacing was great. I liked the ending too. You put a lot of story into only 750 words and did it quite nicely. I liked your Bible verse too. It really backs up your message.