The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 834 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/18/13
I love it! I could see it in my mind - even the black bonnet on the cabboose.
What a cute little story.
04/23/13
This story is begging for illustrations. I can see it as an illustrated ebook. I would LOVE to buy this to read to myself (and of course my grandchildren). Your descriptive story is full of fun images that would delight all ages. Absolutely LOVE this!!
Perfect children's book - for us kids of all ages! Love this little tale . . .
I know this was a whole different story, but with the "choo-choo's" all I could think of was "The Little Engine that Could" because that had been one of my favorites as a child and also my son's. I guess too because the poor little car that all he could do was say, "Achoo" was really struggling just as the other little engine did. This was a super cute story. I loved the part at the end with the black bonnet. That was too funny. I would totally buy a book like this and who needs kids, I am with whoever said she would read it herself. Great job of turning a "cho-choo" into an Achoo and then back again...
Congratulations on ranking 19 overall!
I agree... this story should be developed into a children's book. Great job. Keep writing.